Maybe you have a shiny new tattoo, or maybe you're just thinking about getting one. Either way, you want it to heal well, with minimal itching, scabbing and peeling. Our balm does just that! Tried and tested many times over by himself, this balm will soothe the post tattoo burn and speed up healing, keeping the colour of your new ink intact and minimising irritating post tattoo itch.
What's in me?
- Sweet Almond Oil (organic): this mild, hypoallergenic oil, rich in Vitamin E, makes skin softer, reduces wrinkles and is a great emollient
- Coconut Oil (organic): coconut oil can reduce the severity of bacterial and inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. The lauric acid it contains has restructuring properties that protect skin and make it soft. It also helps maintain healthy PH levels in the skin.
- Rosehip oil (organic): a skincare superstar, rosehip is full of vitamins and antioxidants that help nourish skin, and reduce scars and wrinkle lines. Its essential fatty acids are also brilliant for soothing skin redness.
- Beeswax: beeswax is an absolute magic potion when it comes to balms. It acts as a natural emollient, working to keep you skin soothed and moisturised.
- Shea Butter: packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins such as E and A, our raw shea butter is great at nourishing your skin. It balances and hydrates, as well as being a great natural anti-inflammatory. Shea butter is also great for dry skin conditions due its strong moisturising properties.
Grapeseed Oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Apricot Kernel Oil: this is a light, delicate, easily absorbed oil which helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines and blemishes
- Evening Primrose Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, this oil helps improve skin tone and texture and is very effective in reducing problems such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Lavender: the soothing, calming, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti aging wonder oil! It helps prevent and heal blemishes, and reduces the appearance of red patches, age spots, skin discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles