Rosacea Facial Serum
Oil as a moisturiser?? But I have rosacea, won't that make it worse?
Well actually, no. Oils have a multitude of benefits for our skin - they help reduce wrinkles, soothe dryness, balance out oiliness (yes, really!), calm redness, and reduce blemishes, leaving your skin beautifully soft, moisturised and balanced.
Suitable for all skin types
What's in me?
- Jojoba oil (organic): as one of the oils closest to that our skin produces naturally, jojoba absorbs quickly to work as effective moisturiser. As well as being a great treatment for wrinkles and lines, jojoba is also very gentle for sensitive skin.
- Rosehip oil (organic): a skincare superstar, rosehip is full of vitamins and antioxidants that help nourish skin, and reduce scars and wrinkle lines. Its essential fatty acids are also brilliant for soothing skin redness.
- Evening primrose oil: packed with essential fatty acids, this oil helps improve skin tone and texture and is very effective in reducing problems such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- Borage seed oil: rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid, the anti-inflammatory properties of borage seed oil are helpful for reducing the redness of rosacea. It is also an effective emollient and promotes healthy skin.
Grapeseed oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Carrot seed essential oil: rich in antioxidants and known to reduce redness and inflammation, carrot seed oil promotes smooth, supple & soft skin and helps rejuvenate mature skin
- doTERRA Lavender essential oil: the soothing, calming, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti aging wonder oil! It helps prevent and heal blemishes, and reduces the appearance of red patches, age spots, skin discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles
- doTERRA Melaleuca essential oil (tea tree oil): this powerful oil has a variety of anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits, and is an excellent treatment for acne and other blemishes. Best known for its purifying properties, it can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and to support a healthy complexion. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin.