Rosacea Cleansing Oil
Like our signature cleansing oil, this rosacea specific blend is one of the most effective cleansing methods* there is. Why? Because oil dissolves oil. This cleanser will gently clean your pores of dirt and bacteria, while at the same time healing, protecting and nourishing your skin. It also acts as a fantastic make up remover, eliminating the need for chemical cleansers.
Used just once daily, this method of cleansing can significantly improve general problems such as oily or dry skin, blackheads and other spots and blemishes. The carefully chosen blend of oils also target and work to reduce the redness typical of rosacea giving you healthy, balanced and perfectly moisturised skin. The oils are so effective you may not even need to moisturise afterwards, but if your skin feels a little tight, a drop of our rosacea facial serum will see you right in no time.
*If you decide to try oil cleansing, your skin will need a few days to adjust and rebalance. It's best not to use synthetic cleansers and soaps at the same time as this will likely lead to breakouts.
What's in me?
- Castor oil (organic): as well as being an effective moisturiser, castor oil’s antimicrobial properties fight acne and other skin blemishes. It’s great for sensitive skin, and its fatty acids nourish all skin types to help create a smooth, hydrated texture.
- Rosehip oil (organic): a skincare superstar, rosehip is full of vitamins and antioxidants that help nourish skin, and reduce scars and wrinkle lines. Its essential fatty acids are also brilliant for soothing skin redness.
- Evening primrose oil: packed with essential fatty acids, this oil helps improve skin tone and texture and is very effective in reducing problems such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis
Grapeseed oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Carrot seed oil: rich in antioxidants and known to reduce redness and inflammation, carrot seed oil promotes smooth, supple & soft skin and helps rejuvenate mature skin
- Lavender: the soothing, calming, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti aging wonder oil! It helps prevent and heal blemishes, and reduces the appearance of red patches, age spots, skin discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles
Tea tree essential oil: this powerful oil has a variety of anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits, and is an excellent treatment for acne and other blemishes.