Soothe those dry, chapped lips with this little tub of wonder! It's really effective, extremely long lasting, and there's no nasty petroleum here!
What's in me:
- Apricot kernel oil: his is a light, delicate, easily absorbed oil which helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines and blemishes
- Sweet almond oil: mild, hypoallergenic properties and rick in Vitamin E. It helps soften skin, reduces wrinkles and is a great emollient.
- Coconut Oil: coconut oil can reduce the severity of bacterialand inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. The lauric acid it contains has restructuring properties that protect skin and make it soft. It also helps maintain healthy PH levels in the skin.
- Beeswax: beeswax is an absolute magic potion when it comes to lip balm. It's packed with natural emulsifiers to keep your lips moisturised and free from chapping on those dirty, damp, windy, winter days.
Cocoa Butter (organic): high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and high in fatty acids for hydration. Cocoa butter is also effective on skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
Grapeseed oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and puffiness.