Invigorating Body Scrub
Sometimes we all just need a good, vigorous scrub to help wake us up in the morning. It feels fantastic, and as an added bonus, massaging the scrub over the skin helps remove dead skin while at the same time boosting circulation.
The combination of exfoliating salts, moisturising oils and invigorating essential oils will leave your skin glowing and your senses wide awake.
What's in me?
- Fine Himalayan Salt: one of the purest forms of natural salt, Himalayan salt acts as a deep cleanser and exfoliant for your skin. It cleans out pores, while drawing out toxins from the epidermal layer and removing dead skin. It also has great antiseptic properties to help with acne and other skin issues
- Coconut Oil: coconut oil can reduce the severity of bacterial and inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. The lauric acid it contains has restructuring properties that protect skin and make it soft. It also helps maintain healthy PH levels in the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil (organic): great at cleaning out pores; it’s also mild and has hypoallergenic properties as well as being rich in Vitamin E. It makes skin softer, reduces wrinkles and is a great emollient
Grapeseed Oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Lemongrass: with a wonderfully refreshing and uplifting scent, the antiseptic and astringent properties of lemongrass oil make it perfect for getting even and glowing skin