Nourishing Body Butter
Bring a little luxury into your life with our rich, creamy, yet meltingly soft body butter. Packed with natural skin loving oils and butters, it quickly absorbs leaving behind beautifully hydrated and soothed skin.
What's in me?
- Apricot Kernel Oil (organic): this is a light, delicate, easily absorbed oil which helps to improve skin tone, providing nourishment and reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines and blemishes
- Jojoba Oil (organic): as one of the oils closest to that our skin produces naturally, jojoba absorbs quickly to work as effective moisturiser. As well as being a great treatment for wrinkles and lines, jojoba is also very gentle for sensitive skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil (organic): mild annd hypoallergienic as well as being rich in Vitamin E, sweet almond oil makes softens, reduces wrinkles and is a great emollient.
- Grapeseed Oil: this light, easily absorbed oil contains vitamin E and linoleic acid, and is a powerful antioxidant. It can help soothe and nourish the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Evening Primrose Oil: packed with essential fatty acids, this oil helps improve skin tone and texture and is very effective in reducing problems such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- Coconut Oil (organic): coconut oil can reduce the severity of bacterial and inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. The lauric acid it contains has restructuring properties that protect and soften the skin. It also helps maintain healthy PH levels in the skin.
- Vitamin E: a great antioxidant to support and repair your skin, while its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce swelling and puffiness.
- Cocoa Butter (organic): high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and high in fatty acids for hydration. Cocoa butter is also effective on skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Shea Butter (organic): packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins such as E and A, our raw shea butter is great at nourishing your skin. It balances and hydrates, as well as being a natural anti-inflammatory. Shea butter is also great for dry skin conditions due its strong moisturising properties.
- Beeswax: a natural emulsifier that also helps lock in moisture
- Rosehip Oil (organic): a skincare superstar, rosehip is full of vitamins and antioxidants that help nourish skin, and reduce scars and wrinkle lines. Its essential fatty acids are also brilliant for soothing skin redness.
- Lemongrass: with a wonderfully refreshing and uplifting scent, the antiseptic and astringent properties of lemongrass oil make it perfect for getting even and glowing skin